It is our goal to ensure that every customer has a positive experience with JacobsParts Inc.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
Mon - Fri from 10am - 4pm EST.
Indianapolis Retail Store Hours
Terms of Sale
The following provisions are applicable only to purchases from JacobsParts.com.
All sales include a 30-day return policy and a one year warranty, unless otherwise indicated in the product listing.
- A product may be returned for an exchange or refund within 30 days of receipt of the item in accordance with all other terms.
- If there is nothing wrong with the item and the item is returned for a refund, the seller will issue full refund less actual shipping cost, which is usually around $5.
- If the problem is a result of the buyer purchasing the wrong item, the buyer will be responsible for the sellers cost of shipping a replacement.
A buyer may return a defective or failed item for an exchange within one year from date of original purchase. The warranty period does not restart if a product is replaced.
- A buyer may not return an item for a cash refund after 30 days of receipt of the original item.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping, even if a problem arises due to seller error or product defect, except as indicated below.
- If the customer receives the wrong product, the product is DOA, or the product fails, then the customer will be eligible for a return shipping credit if the item is returned for a replacement within 30 days of the purchase date.
- The return shipping credit will be the lesser of the customers actual return shipping cost, or the sellers original cost of shipping the item. The credit will not exceed the sellers original cost of shipping the product to the customer, regardless of the customers actual shipping cost.
- The return shipping credit will be refunded to the customer via their original payment method. If the original payment account has been closed, then no return shipping credit will be issued.
- No credits or refunds will be issued if an item is returned more than 30 days after the purchase date.
The definition of "problem" and "fails" is limited to the following for AC power adapters:
- The AC adapter fails to provide adequate power to the device.
- The AC adapter does not fit the advertised device.
- The wrong type of US power cord was provided.
- The power cord was missing.
- The AC adapter arrived damaged.
- There are serious manufacturing defects.
The following will render the warranty and return policy null and void:
- External physical damage to the product.
- Any physical damage including but not limited to pet damage, auto damage, broken connectors, and damage from wear.
- Returning a different item than was received.
Returned products must include all accessories. Examples: cables, caps, bags, screws, etc.
- If a product is received with external physical damage, it must be reported within three business days of receiving the item.
- If a buyer files a dispute with paypal or files a dispute with their credit card or bank without contacting the seller first, all return and warranty provisions are null and void.
To request an exchange, return, or refund- contact us or fill out a Return Merchandise Authorization form.